Sunday, July 02, 2006


This cheer leader ,complete with white gloves and a green hapi coat (traditional japanese festival garb) spent most of the game hollaring, leading cheers, and clapping. I couldn't figure out who he was. The team is not associated with a school, and I can't imagine anyone is really that IN to this team. Maybe they pay him. Money is the only motivator I can think of that would get this guy out there. This league is really minor. There are only four teams, yeah, four, thats right, and the teams play three games a week, for an entire five month season. Playing the same three other teams for the whole season year in and year out would to me get a little old. I don't even think there is a playoff (although I could be wrong). This is truly baseball for the baseball lover.

No comments: